Import, Export, and Trading of frozen Alaska Pollack
Are you interested in frozen Alaska pollack? As an international trader, Mars Foods Global is specialized in the trade of high quality Alaska pollack. We source our fish and seafood all over the world from all major production regions.
Our products and services are delivered to importers in the following food sectors: industry, wholesale, and food service. Packing sizes can be tailored to individual customer requirements. We offer a wide variety of frozen Alaska pollacks in different packaging for retail as well as catering.
- Fish: Alaska pollack
- Latin name: Theragra Chalcogramma
- Origin: Asia: China (Wild Catch: FAO61)
- Processing: Whole Round (WR) | Gutted & Scaled (G&S) | Fillets (Skinless/Skin-on & Boneless) | Steaks
- Freezing process: IQF (Individually Quick Frozen)
- Packaging: IWP (Individual Wrap Package) | Bulk | Interleaf
WHY MARS FOODS GLOBAL ?
- Worldwide Shipping
- Local Knowledge
- Halal Certification
- Full Service Partner
- Active Since 1974
- Reliable Network