Wholesale Fish and Seafood Products
Import, Export and Trading of fish and seafood
At Mars Foods Global we are specialized in fish and seafood trade. We offer a wide variety of frozen fish and seafood products, both wild catch as farmed raised in fresh water and take care of the import and export to all regions in the world. With more than 40 years experience in the industry we have built up a reliable network. Most of our Fish trading products are EU, HACCP, and BRC approved. We deliver in quantities that suit your business, from a single pallet to a full container load (FCL). Our Fish and Seafood is sourced from all major production regions in the world.
Our main customers are active in the following food sectors: Industry, Wholesale, Food service & Retail.
Fish & Seafood Product List
As one of the greatest frozen seafood supplier we offer a wide product portfolio. The main species that we deal in are; pelagic fish (mackerel, horse mackerel, herring), white fish (Alaska pollock, hake), tilapia and pangasius. At Mars Foods Global we are able to source any specific type of fish, from the smallest Sprat to the largest Tuna.
See below our offer.
WHY MARS FOODS GLOBAL ?
- Worldwide Shipping
- Local Knowledge
- Halal Certification
- Full Service Partner
- Active Since 1974
- Reliable Network
GENERAL POULTRY PRODUCT SPECS
- Origin: USA, Argentina and Brazil
- Spec: Frozen
- Processing type:
- Freezing process: Individually Quick Frozen
- Packaging: Varies
- Certification: HACCP | Halal
- Delivery: From single pallet to full container load.
* These are general specs. It can vary by product.
Mars Foods Global: WORLD FISH AND SEAFOOD SUPPLIER
- We offer a large variety of frozen fish and seafood products.
- Our fish and seafood products are sourced from all major production regions in the world.
- Worldwide shipped to any port (cif).
- We deliver in quantities that suit your business, from a single pallet (within USA, Argentina and Brazil) to a full container load (FCL) (worldwide).
- Most of our fish and seafood trading products are EU, HACCP, and BRC approved.